Wednesday, October 12, 2011

~~ Beautiful Soul ~~

My dear sweet friend...you are such a beautiful soul.  I know that at certain times in our lives, we go through things that may make us feel like less than we are. I've been there. I think all of us have. I've listened to you tell me how you feel about recent events and changes in your life. I find myself wishing there was more I could do to be there for you. It's hard for me, knowing there's nothing I can do to make your pain go away. My heart aches for you like you wouldn't imagine. I see myself in your situation because I've experienced many of the same things. I've basically been you...I've felt the pain, the loss...trust me when I say that I've cried the tears.

      I don't think you even realize how strong you really are my dear. So many people have been in this place, slipped into deep depressions that they can't ever seem to pull themselves out of. They lose themselves and can't find themselves again. Yes, you are feeling the loss, hurt, depression, but, you are still here. You still force yourself to smile and face each new day. You pull it together on a daily basis, because you know you HAVE to. You have a couple people that depend on you for normalcy, and you do your level best to keep their little lives on an even keel. You do that for yourself, as much as you do it for them. Some people can't hold it together for anyone, but you are proving everyday that you CAN do it. I am so proud of you.

     I know that we haven't known each other forever, but you are a friend who I treasure so much. I see you for who you are. I just want you to know that. I can see straight into the heart of you when we talk, and what I see there, other people should be so lucky to have. You have the kindest and gentlest nature. You are a loyal friend. You are a genuinely sweet, good-natured human being and not everyone can say that. With you, what we see is what we get. You don't try to be something else to impress others. You just come at people with who you are. I'm here to tell you that anyone who thinks that isn't good enough, is a fool. I want you to stop selling yourself short and look deep inside. Look in that mirror everyday and tell yourself what an amazing person you are. You deserve to have the world sitting in the palm of your hand. You just have to find the faith  to get out there again and TAKE what you deserve.

       Thank you for being a part of my world...no matter how big or small. I want you to know that you make me smile, and that I feel the world is a better place because you're in it. You need to know that you are loved and I'm here to tell you that you ARE....by way more people than just me. You create a spark and a smile for a lot of us on a daily basis. When you are not around, you are missed. Believe in yourself the way I do my dear. I am here for you always. Never forget that.  ;)

No comments: