Saturday, June 25, 2011

30 Day Love / Truth Challenge DAY 4: Favorite Love Song....and why?

Adele. This woman, to me, represents every BBW. Beautiful, big woman, who is happy with who she is. She's gorgeous, and talented, and just freaking amazing in my book. No surprise that she sings one of my favorite love songs. I know the song isn't originally hers, but her version moves me...and when it comes to music, that is a REQUIREMENT. The song, the lyrics, the melody...something has to move me in order for me to listen. I hope and pray she continues to become a bigger star than she is right now.

This song speaks to me in so many ways. It represents the way I love. I'm a firm believer in "you either go hard, or go home". I think love should always be that way. Of course, with loving so hard, sometimes the pain at the end is EQUALLY as hard, but if you can't go all the way in, you shouldn't bother with it at all. I'll be singing right along with this song when I post the video. It's a shame that I can't sing too loud. Damn it being 2:47 in the morning and all. Amazing how music can sweep you away to another time and place in the past...........

"I've known it from the moment that we met......no doubt in my mind where you belong........"

4 comments:

The God'ess said...

This girl is so underrated.

ConstantStateOThought said...

I agree! She has such an amazing talent. I hope to keep seeing more and more from her in the future!

No Labels said...

Yes indeed.

Unknown said...

plus Size Women are nice and kind. Want to make more friends who are bbw or its admire---bbwpal&om```