Friday, June 24, 2011

~30 Days of Truth ~ DAY 1: Something You Hate About Yourself

This one will be probably the most simple one to answer.....or maybe not. I immediately thought to say "I hate my body", but maybe that's not even entirely true. I think it may just be the "image" I have of myself. Most of the men I know seem to think there isn't a damn thing wrong with my body. I don't know that I necessarily agree with them. Hell, what do they know anyway? Some of them wouldn't notice the sun rising and falling if we just fixed 'em a sammich, slapped a cold one in their hand, and turned the TV to ESPN for their silly asses. So, yeah, hell if I'm gonna believe anything those fools say. LOL

I'm literally half tempted to run in the bathroom, yank my shirt up, my pants down and snap a picture of my main problem area. I'm refraining simply because I know it's late, and some people have just eaten. I'd like for you all to be able to hold on to your meals. LMFAO!  You all know the area I'm referring to. That large problematic thing I will refer to as my "hideous gut". It's really a hot mess folks. I wouldn't lie to you. Trust me, I have lots of pics posted between a couple sites, and some a tad more revealing than others, and I assure you one thing you don't see on those is my stomach. You see what I damn well want ya to see.

The other thing that is totally related to the gut area is that "pouch". You know....I call it my kangaroo pouch. The one so many of us get after giving birth. The part that just seems to never go the hell away no matter how much damn weight you lose. I'd like to just laser it the hell off myself. Slice it off with a nice sharp blade? Break out the chainsaw? There's a myriad of ways to do away with that thing. When you guys figure out a quick, painless way....be a dear and let me know how ya managed? Mmmmkay? Better get to finding a way quick too...before I decide to take that gut picture after all and traumatize all of you with the stretch mark ridden bastard that it is!  ;)  Yep, 'nuff said on THIS particular subject LOL. I leave you with some musical entertainment. Enjoy! *smirks*

2 comments:

No Labels said...

I definitely feel where you are coming from. I'm still debating whether to take on this challenge or not. I probably will do the Erotic one...you're a great multi-tasker; for me, I think I'll try and do mine one at a time or start it at different times...lol

ConstantStateOThought said...

Girl, you better do this one lol. I'll do em all. I'm finding that this is fun for me....even the ones that make me think about the past, or stuff I'm trying not to think about. Sometimes it just feels good to write about it!