Monday, June 20, 2011

Incomplete......

So lost.
I'm in the myriad of mazes of my own mind.
No clear direction.
No soft and calming voices telling me where to go.
No helpful hands to show me what to do.
I can picture all my wants, hopes, and dreams.
I can see them so clearly.
Please, someone tell me how to reach them.
Incomplete.
Years of this feeling.
Cruel mirages making me think I'd come close.
Tricks of the mind.
Darkness.
Tricks of the heart.
Light.
Gone again...where did it go?
Silent screams in the night.
So many tears I refuse to let fall.
Sanity.
I think it's slipping.
Desperately clinging to it.
Firm grip.
Tired...so tired of holding on.
Strength.
I can feel it peeking from the recesses of my soul.
How is it possible it's still here?
Close, yet so far.
Still incomplete.
Something is missing.
What is it?
Where is it?



Originally written:
January 15, 2011
8:07 pm
G.F.C.

No comments: