Sunday, June 26, 2011

30 Day Love/ Truth Challenge DAY 5: Favorite Romantic Movie!



HANDS DOWN, my favorite romantic movie of all time. I don't care how many times I watch it, it never fails to get to me and touch my heart. I feel like I'm a part of it every time. It's what we all want. It's that all encompassing, enduring love that we all start dreaming about as little girls. (At least it was always MY dream). I think I will always dream of a love like this. A love that stands the test of time.....
I've been there, years of feeling that way, and the love never seems to fade.....
Starts out new, that crazy feeling inside that you can't get enough of......
The silly, goofiness with one another.....
That feeling of complete freedom...like if you aren't careful, your feet could leave the ground....soaring to new heights......
The years can't erase that feeling. No amount of time will ever change it......
It's always there, right under the surface, no matter how well you think you've hidden it......
The passion, still as strong, and as real as it always was.....
You'd walk to the ends of the earth....fight till the last second.....give your last breath, for that love....

3 comments:

The God'ess said...

I have got to see this movie.

No Labels said...

Yeah, Maria, me, too!

ConstantStateOThought said...

LOL you guys. It is in my opinion, the best love story ever. I'm serious when I say that I cry like a baby every time. I just wanna watch it right now after re-reading this blog LOL