Monday, July 4, 2011

30 Day Love / Truth Challenge DAY 11: Whom did you love, who didn't love you back?

When it comes to love, I think some of us might get confused sometimes. I think there are so many different forms of love, so where we might think that someone didn't love us...we might not be entirely correct. Some people just haven't loved us the way we wanted or expected them to. That being said, TWO specific people come to mind when I think of people that couldn't have possibly loved me. They are my ex husband (my son's father) and my two youngest daughters' father.

I think it's very possible that at one point they BOTH loved me, but somewhere along the line, those feelings disappeared. I'm sure if either one of them were to read this entry, they would call "BULLSHIT", and say they loved the hell out of me, but something I did along the way made them stop. (I assure you if I put ALL the bullshit and fuckery that went on in those 2 relationships down here for everyone to read, that while I'm no angel, I would still come out smelling like a rose as far as foulness in a relationship goes.)

Simply put, I believe that there is no possible way to say you love someone if you've ever physically put your hands on them to hurt them. I don't give two shits how many people would disagree with me on this one. My opinion will NEVER change. You're not a man (or a woman) for that matter, if the only way you know how to react to a person is to use physical force. It takes a man or a woman to walk away from any situation that has escalated to the point where someone feels they need to use their hands or any part of their body as a weapon. In my case, I have been used as a personal punching bag on more than one occasion. Sorry folks, but I don't give a shit who you are, or where you come from, that is NOT love. It never has been. It never will be, and if you are the type of person who does this (whether you are a man or woman)....YOU are a piece of shit, and someone should drown you! IMMEDIATELY. Point blank and period! I'm done. Now have a nice day!
Yeah....doesn't look like love to me.

3 comments:

No Labels said...

Nice scribe. Good to see you back; you've been missed!

ConstantStateOThought said...

Thanks girlie. I've actually missed the writing. I keep trying not to fall behind, because it's proving to be hard as hell to catch up!

Thee_Kween said...

Yep. Been there. ~sigh~

Thanks for opening up, lady...you're doing your thing over here. Nice!