Thursday, July 7, 2011

~30 Days of Truth~ DAY 12: Compliment those? Not a chance! LOL

So...I saw this entry topic and I thought to myself, "Hmmm what it it that I NEVER get compliments on?" This really should have been a "no-brainer". I mean honestly, once I disclose this,  people will say, "Really? You had to actually THINK about this one?" Thank God for Jason really. Where would I be without him? I wouldn't have anyone to point out the oh so very OBVIOUS things to me. LOL. Alrighty then, here goes nothing folks......
Mmmmhmmm, that IS what you think it is. That is my ugly ass foot! These puppies have been a source of ridicule for me since back in high school! It's a painful subject really....*wipes tear*  They've always been ugly as heyell! Notice the longer second toe? Serious HOT MESS!!! During the 7 years I was with my ex Tony....I picked up  A LOT of nicknames. (Some of those cannot be disclosed here, because then I'd have to kill you people).  I have been known as "Geronitoe" since Tony first saw my feet. That shit spread like wild fire throughout his whole family. Yes, they ALL call me that shit. LMAO! Tony used to say, that if the turn signals ever went out on our vehicles, we'd still be straight, because all we had to do was stick my correct foot out da winder and that 2nd toe curves in that direction.

Go ahead, I know some of y'all mo fos are laughing like hell right now. It's cool. I'm over it. *screams into pillow* I can handle anything y'all dish out. Come at me and you'll see!

*mumbles under breath* I swear imma kill Tony one day...*snickers*

No comments: