Saturday, July 9, 2011

30 Day Love / Truth Challenge DAY 16: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?

Love at first sight....what an awesome notion. I've heard people say that they've experienced it before. There are some that have found their soul mate through that experience. What lucky bastards they are, since I didn't find my soul mate that way. I found mine by accident, and can't even be with that person anyway. Poor me. LOL.

I HAVE experienced love at first sight....FOUR times to be exact. They are the only times I have ever experienced it and will be the only mentions I have on the subject.

March 20 : The day my beautiful baby girl Brianna was born.

November 8 : The day my son Eric was born.

October 7 : The day my daughter Shelby Lynn was born.

September 3 : The day my little Becca came into the world (though I must say, even though I was instantly in love with her little self, she was seriously one of the most homely, scary looking newborns EVA! Hahaha)

No comments: