Tuesday, July 5, 2011

30 Day Love / Truth Challenge Day 14: Recreate your most romantic date (a real one)

HAHAHAHA! This one will be the EASIEST entry I have EVA written. Why, you ask? Simply put, because I can't remember EVER going out on a romantic date. Yes, I am serious as a heart attack. I was in my 30s before I ever even went on an actual "date". (When I think of a date, I think of going out to some nice, sit down kind of restaurant. That's why I say I didn't go on my first one till I was in my 30s)

I could easily think of all sorts of romantic things to do on a date, but I have yet to find a man with enough creativity to think of something romantic to do for me. When that day happens, I promise to come back and blog about it. I warn you though, with the way things are going, it could be forever. LOL


Yes, I am pitiful.

No comments: